AceMoney helps to organize and manage personal finances quickly and easily. It supports all the features required for home or even small-business accounting needs:
* Manage multiple accounts of different types AceMoney supports checking, savings, credit cards, loans, debt accounts. You can even create your own account type, such as a cash allowance for your kids!
* Create and manage budgets The program has more than 100 predefined spending categories. Setup budget limits for every category and track the difference between actual and budgeted values.
* Track performance of investments Track 401k, Stock options, Employee Stock Purchase Plans or any other investment activities. You don't need to enter the stock quotes manually: AceMoney downloads them from the Internet!
* Do your financial math in multiple currencies The software supports more than 150 different currencies and automatically downloads their exchange rates from Internet.
* Track your spending habits and see where the money goes Generate any report by categories or payors/payees, including pie charts. Now you can see at a glance how much you spent on food last month. Find all your withdrawals and deposits by any parameter.
* Enjoy the convenience of on-line banking Download and import information from on-line banks in QIF and OFX formats. If you run a small business, export to HTML, Text, or CSV formats to generate statements or perform complex statistical analysis. In addition to that AceMoney allows to transfer your existing transactions from Microsoft Money and Quicken.
* Don't miss the next deadline for bills AceMoney takes control over your bills and shows you when they should be paid.
* Double check Enjoy the security of password protection of every file, scheduled backups and many other features without having any experience in accounting.
PayWindow Payroll System - Winner of Best Business Application Award, and the People's Choice, Best Business Application Award at the Shareware Industry Conference Awards. Pay by any pay period; hourly, salaried,... ...