Atlas Subtitler 184.108.40.206 Screenshots
| Return to the Atlas Subtitler details page | More titles by Atlas Informatik |
Description:Atlas Subtitler makes it very easy to download subtitles in any language for a whole series of videos. It supports Drag&Drop and can even shift subtitles in a part of the film. It can also adjust to unequal speeds. Because subtitles are downloaded from multiple servers you will nearly always find something in your language.
- Drag & Drop of files onto the app
- Highly sophisticated algorithm to extract the movie title, season, episode and year from a file or folder name automatically. Very near to a human.
- Processing of multiple videos at once
- Querying of multiple servers for subtitles at once
- Automatic selection process to find the most valuable resp. accurate subtitle file
- Shifting of the timings of subtitles is implemented. Either in a part of the movie or the entire one. Shift can be proportional to compensate drifts. Shift can be done either interactively or automatically during the download
- Supports the most modern XML style '*.srt' format. No other, older formats are supported.
- Either automatic detection or manual handling of the different character sets used in the many subtitle files. Automatic conversion to UTF-8 for better compatibility with the many players.
- Support for about 70 languages of 'OpenSubtitles.org'. The list can be updated from the server that allows new languages also to be processed.
- Support for up to 4 subtitle language files at once, in a priority chain.
- Support for devices that only handle the main srt file (eg. Dreambox, VU+)
- Single click backup operation of existing subtitle files
- Playing videos with one click
- Copying videos and its subtitles or the whole folder to another location having a last used directory list handy. End time will be calculated. Option to quit the app, suspend or shutdown the pc at the end.
- Moving videos and its subtitles or the whole folder to another location. Space is preserved by deleting a file immediately after copy (different than Windows)