| Mahogany Limited Edition
High-precision sample rate converter for lossless audiofiles (wav, wav 64-bit (RF64), aiff, flac and other with command line encoders) with pure sound (license key for PROduce-R version).
AuI ConverteR 48x44 intended for professional music production and audiophiles.
1. Format of input and output files (FLAC, not compressed WAV, AIFF)
1.1. Sampling rates - 22.05*, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz.
* for input files only
1.2. The support of multichannel audio files - yes.
FLAC, AIFF: 16, 24 bit integer;
WAV: 16-, 24-, 32-, 64-bit integer/ 32-, 64-bit float.
2. Level of conversion noise (artifacts) better than: -161 dB.
Remark: level noise of output file depends on bit per sample of input and output files. Level of conversion noise better -161 dB is reached at bit per sample not less than 24 bits, or 32 and 64-bit float.
3. Dithering - yes.
4. Internal processing - 64-bit float (double precision float).
5. Signal level automatic scaling at changing of bit-depth - yes.
6. Batch processing with multi-CPU and/or multi-core support - yes.
7. Support Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) with automeasurement of loudness and sampler instrument's extensions of wav-files - yes.
8. Support of external command line encoders for additional formats of output files (mp3, wma, ogg, etc.) - yes.
Try free version and read more...