High-precision sample rate converter for lossless audiofiles (wav, wav 64-bit (RF64), aiff, flac and other with command line encoders) with pure sound (license key for PRO version).
AuI ConverteR 48x44 intended for professional music production and audiophiles.
1. Format of input and output files (FLAC, not compressed WAV, AIFF)
1.1. Sampling rates - 22.05*, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz.
* for input files only
1.2. The support of multichannel audio files - yes.
FLAC, AIFF: 16, 24 bit integer;
WAV: 16-, 24-, 32-, 64-bit integer/ 32-, 64-bit float.
2. Level of conversion noise (artifacts) better than: -161 dB.
Remark: level noise of output file depends on bit per sample of input and output files. Level of conversion noise better -161 dB is reached at bit per sample not less than 24 bits, or 32 and 64-bit float.
3. Dithering - yes.
4. Internal processing - 64-bit float (double precision float).
5. Signal level automatic scaling at changing of bit-depth - yes.
6. Batch processing with multi-CPU and/or multi-core support - yes.
7. Support Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) with automeasurement of loudness and sampler instrument's extensions of wav-files - yes.
8. Support of external command line encoders for additional formats of output files (mp3, wma, ogg, etc.) - yes.
Try free version and read more...