Powered by artificial intelligence and a community of 400m users worldwide, Avast Free Antivirus shields you from all types of malware, completely for free.
We make no compromise when it comes to keeping you safe our essential protection uses the same smart engine as our premium offers. With machine learning and big data, we protect you in real-time and even block threats before they harm you. And with extra features like Wi-Fi Inspector and Passwords, you can take your protection beyond your PC.
So what do you get with Avast Free Antivirus?
- PC safety made easy Real-time protection against viruses, ransomware, Trojans, and other types of malware. We bring you updates automatically, to keep you safe from the latest threats.
- One-click PC checkup Smart Scan finds malware and vulnerabilities on your computer including unsafe settings, suspicious add-ons, and out-of-date software to help you fix them.
- Diagnose and cure new threats With CyberCapture you can have suspicious files analyzed before you use them. If theyre dangerous well develop a cure and send it out to the entire Avast network.
- Protection beyond your PC Our Wi-Fi Inspector scans your network to stop strangers from exploiting it and to prevent malware from slipping in through the cracks.
- One password to rule them all Our Passwords feature allows you to secure all your accounts, across all your devices, with a single master password.
- Turn the world off and play Killing that boss will take all the focus you can muster, so well let you turn notifications off to make the most of your gaming experience.
Seems like a heavy load? No need to worry. Thanks to cloud-based processing, Avast is able to protect you without slowing you down. Get it now to discover why 400 million users around the globe trust their data, devices, and dreams with our free protection.
Processor Pentium 4, 256 MB RAM, 2 GB of free hard disk space
Virus Chest redesigned and moved to the Protection menu for easier access Improved low-level optimizations for better performance with AMD Ryzen CPUs Exclusions for Real Site (Secure DNS) can now be added
Security Task Manager - Security Task Manager is a PC program that offers an advanced alternative to the Windows Task Manager, as well as an added suite of security functions. For basic, day-to-day process management,... ...