Barcode Maker makes EAN 13, UCC 12, UCC 13, UCC 8, EAN 8, UPC A, UPC E, ISBN barcodes and they all support No, 2, 5 Digit supplement. Barcode Maker also supports Code 39 (Code 3 of 9), ITF14, Code 2 of 5 Interleaved, Codabar.
You will be able to save the barcode image as a TIFF,PNG,JPG,BMP,PDF or as a vector barcode in the Enhanced MetaFile (EMF) or Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) both CMYK and RGB color mode are supported. The CMYK barcode can be used in e.g. Adobe Illustrator. EXIF information can be added to the TIFF and JPG and PDF file.
The barcode generator have a predefined barcode size settings recommended by GS1 for most barcodes, one click to access. The ISBN barcode have a build in database for easy formating. Barcode label printing is available and can have an additional image added to the barcode label, choose one of the 330+ predefined labels or define your own. Use the barcode list to add products and select one or more to save barcode image(s) and/or barcode label printing of more than one product in one go. The barcode list can be made in the barcode software itself (*.bim) or in MS Excel(*.xls) or as a text file(*.txt). Also the path to the barcode image can be Exported/saved in a MS Excel spreadseet, so you can link the barcode image in MS Publisher and other software titles. Sequential barcoding is also available and will make just about any sequence needed. You will of cause be able to set almost any of the settings for the barcode, if needed, x-dim, bar height, Quiet Zone, padding, bearer bar, Light Margin, rotate barcode and much more. Add additional text on the barcode using Free Text. Easy to use Help file included in setup. PDF manual and Video tutorials are available online. If you are serious about barcode making, then try this barcode software, Barcode Maker today.
- Supported bar code types.
- EAN 13, UCC 12, UCC 13, UCC 8, EAN 8, UPC A, UPC E, ISBN, Code 39 (Code 3 of 9), ITF14, Code 2 of 5 Interleaved, Codabar.
- Print on labels, 330+ predefined labels. or make your own
- Sequential bar code making.
- Automatically formats ISBN input, according to build in database.
- Predefined Size according to the GS1 standard, just click and select.
- Manually settings for the bar code is possible. Set the x-dim, bar height, bearer bar, Light Margin and much more.
- Opens MS Excel worksheets (spreadsheet)
- Export barcode image path to a MS Excel worksheets (spreadsheet)
- Export, Add barcode images to a MS Excel worksheets (spreadsheet)
- Open Barcode List by Drag and Drop.
- MultiSave bar code high resolution images, that's select the bar codes to save in the Barcode List and save them all, fast and easy.
- Saves high quality bar code images, max 4800 dpi (depending on your PC)
- Supports *.bmp
- Supports *.jpg
- Supports *.png
- Supports *.tif
- Supports *.eps (Encapsulated PostScript, Vector image)
- Supports *.emf (Enhanced Metafile, Vector image)
- Supports *.pdf
- Supports *.zip
- Supports *.xls
- Supports some EXIF and Windows Tags
- Compress your high resolution TIF bar code images in a *.zip automatically
- Manual barcode settings, x-dim, bar height, Quiet Zone, padding, bearer bar, Light Margin, rotate barcode and much more.
- Save high resolution bar code image(s) in a *.PDF
- PDF security settings.
- Additional (more than one line) text on the barcode using Free Text
- Included How to....
- and much more.........
- A 860+ page PDF manual for Barcode Maker (download). PDF files can be Viewed in Adobe Reader.