Barcode XL 2002 is a software solutions that will make it possible to paste barcodes into MS Excel. Barcode XL also support.
- Make a Stock Sheet and a Invioce Sheet in MS Excel and have your own low cost Invoice/Stock automation. Your own Inventory/Retail system.
- Save Barcodes directly from Barcode XL to a TIFF Image upto 4800 dpi.
- Paste barcodes in MS Excel up to 4" x 4" (102mm x 102mm)
- Pasted barcodes in MS Excel is resolution independent (is going to be printed at the same resolution as your printer)
- Barcode XL autodetect UPC A, UPC E, EAN 8, EAN 13, ISBN information in Excel including 2 or 5 digit supplement.
- Barcode XL supports UPC A, UPC E, EAN 8, EAN 13, ISBN, including 2 or 5 digit supplement and also Code 39 (Code 3 of 9), Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5 (Code 2 of 5 Interlaved), ITF-14 (SCC-14.)
- You can select individual Rows in MS Excel that you want barcodes for.
- BK2 file format for Barcode Maker and Batch Barcode Maker.
- BT2 file format for batch printing on labels in Batch Barcode Maker v2.00 or better.
- Save as a TAB delimited text file and load it in to Barcode Maker (version 3.30 or better) or Batch Barcode Maker (version 2.20 or better, for
- TAB delimited text file as BT2 file is going to need v2.25 or better) - Use your barcode scanner to scan barcode information to MS Excel.
- Make a stock/Inventory sheet in MS Excel and a Invoice and you got a small retail system.
- Barcode XL 2002 needs MS Excel 2002 or MS Excel 2003 or MS Excel 2007 or MS Excel 2010 to run.