The BasicVideo is a set of .NET 2.0(or higher) components, based on OpenWire technology for fast video capture, playback, and visualization. They allow creating video capture and playback applications with zero lines of program code.
BasicVideo is small low cost subset of the more powerful VideoLab package. BasicVideo is designed for developing only video capture and playback applications, and has no video processing, mixing, or broadcasting functionality included.
BasicVideo supports both the old fashion Win32 API (VFW), Audio ACM and DirectShow (DirectX), and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use both, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of both approaches, and make them look almost identical from the users prospective.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Playback - using VFW, Windows Media Encoder or DirectShow.
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, and Windows Media Encoder(ASF, WMV).
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format.
- Compression - Compress and decompress videos VFW, WMV and DirectShow.
- Custom filter - video with your code.
- Generate - video from code or images.
Now you can create video capture and playback applications in seconds, with zero lines of code.
Click to Enlarge