Win32 application to manage SQLite3 database. Development tool for managing all database objects (tables, views, indexes, triggers).
modification of tables containing data
graphic sql builder for the creation of sql commands
modification of data in tables
wizards for creating new database objects
syntax highlight in the SQL editor
autocompletation code in the SQL editor
- Intel Pentium 133 MHz or higher
- Microsoft Vista, WindowsXP, Windows2000, WindowsNT, Windows98/Me
- 64 MB RAM (128 Mb recommended)
- 8 MB hard disc space
- SVGA or higher resolution monitor (min. 800 x 600)
- Mouse or other pointing device
ModelRight - Do you need to design, visualize or document your database? ModelRight 3 can reverse engineer your existing database to get a graphical view of it, generate all the SQL statements to create the... ...