CCBoot, from www.ccboot.com, is thin client software, sometimes called thin PC software, which allows network boot from LAN with PXE boot tech. It supports iSCSI boot and PXE boot Windows 7 and XP from the thin client server remotely on the LAN.
CCBoot is also known as network boot, LAN boot or PXE boot server that enables boot from network. Normally, CCBoot is diskless Internet cafe software and cyber cafe software, which not only works for thin PCs of net cafe, but also works for thin clients of schools and offices. It helps restore a clean system after each reboot, keep computers clear of viruses, and update all PC's with a single click.
CCBoot consists of three diskless boot solutions. Internet Cafe Solution (Diskless + iCafe Billing + iCafe Menu) Education Solution (Diskless + LAN Admin) Enterprise Solution (Diskless + Proxy Server + Mail Server)
With CCBoot's powerful solutions and Youngzsoft's quality services, CCBoot is well liked by over 30,000 satisfied users around the world. It features with the following special functions. 1. Hard Disk Expenses Saved. No need for hard disk on client PCs, so a lot of HDDs expenses would be saved.
2. Compatible with Third Party DHCP and TFTP. It makes the management become more convenient.
3. Failover with Super Path. This can realize two servers working at the same time. If one server has stoppage, the other one will take place of it without affecting and restarting clients.
4. One Image for Multiple Specs. The PnP function of CCBoot makes it possible to create a single image for all client PCs with various specifications.
5. Perfectly Works with Windows Domain. One can login with domain account, then load and store personal data on the personal disk.
6. Load Balance. It supports single server with multi NICs load balance, and multiple servers load balance.
7. Restore Point Management, Multiple OS Boot, Personal Disk, Graphic Boot, VLAN and Multiple LANs, Efficient Cache and so on.
20131104 * sort client default by pc name * fix auto update bug * enable auto allocation writeback and server on group * fix a critical bug: update client info after client reboot [replay: pc1 online, change diskgroup, delete writeback] this bug com
Acronis True Image Home - Acronis True Image Home 2011 provides home users with reliable backup and disaster recovery of systems, applications, settings and personal files. From an intuitive graphical interface, you can... ...