Circuit Shop - Design, simulate and learn about digital and analog electronic circuits.
Circuit Shop is an easy to use graphical CAD tool to allow simple digital and analog electronic circuits to be constructed and analyzed. It includes:
* Drawing tools to construct simple electronic circuit schematics consisting of digital and analog devices such as logic gates, flip-flops, op amps, dependent sources, ICs, transistors, resistors, batteries, etc.
* A tutorial which teaches basic digital and analog electronic concepts.
* Digital circuit design and analysis capability using digital sources, logic gates, flip-flops, timers, sequence generators, digital displays, ICs and digital oscilloscopes.
* Analog circuit design and simulation capability to perform DC analysis, sinusoidal steady state analysis and frequency response. Frequency response includes magnitude, Bode, phase, dB and group delay plots.
* Custom symbol support. A simple paint toolkit allows text, lines, ovals and rectangles to be added as circuit annotations or used to create custom symbols.
* Includes a comprehensive help file which includes a basic electronics tutorial.
DigitizeIt - DigitizeIt digitizes scanned graphs and charts. Graphs can be loaded in nearly all common image formats (incl. gif,tiff,jpeg,bmp,png,psd,pcx,xbm,xpm,tga,pct) or pasted from the clipboard .... ...