Code Barcode Maker Pro supports no less than 20+ barcode types, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, ITF-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, GS1-128, Code 39, Code 93 and many more.
You will be able to save the barcode image as a TIFF,PNG,JPG,BMP,PDF or as a vector barcode in the Enhanced MetaFile (EMF) or Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) both CMYK and RGB color mode are supported. The CMYK barcode can be used in e.g. Adobe Illustrator. EXIF information can be added to the TIFF and JPG and PDF file. You will be able to save the bar code image(s) in a PDF that includes bookmarks also zipping one or more TIF files to a Zip automatically.
The barcode generator have a predefined barcode size settings recommended by GS1 for most barcodes, one click to access. Just about any known barcode ai have been added for easy access and includes a AI window for setting Date/Month/Year or Currency ISO 4217 or Country ISO 3166.
Barcode label printing is available and can have an additional image added to the barcode label, choose one of the 330+ predefined labels or define your own. Use the barcode list to add products and select one or more to save barcode image(s) and/or barcode label printing of more than one product in one go.
The barcode list can be made in the barcode software itself (*.bim) or in MS Excel(*.xls) or as a text file(*.txt). Also the path to the barcode image can be Exported/saved in a MS Excel spreadseet, so you can link the barcode image in MS Publisher and other software titles. Sequential barcoding is also available and will make just about any sequence needed. You will of cause be able to set almost any of the settings for the barcode, if needed, x-dim, bar height, Quiet Zone, padding, bearer bar, Light Margin, rotate barcode and much more. Add additional text on the barcode using Free Text. Help file included in the setup. Video tutorials are available online. If you are serious about barcode making, then try this barcode software, Code barcode Maker Pro today.
- Support more than 20+ bar code types.
- Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, GS1-128, Code 2 of 5 Interleaved, TIF-14, SCC-14, Code 93, Code 39 and many more.
- Print on labels, 330+ predefined labels.
- Sequential bar code making.
- Pre-defined AI settings for the UCC/EAN-128, Date, ISO 3166, ISO 4217.
- Barcode colors can be changed.
- Predefined Size according to the GS1 standard, just click and select.
- Manually settings for the bar code is possible.
- Opens MS Excel worksheets (spreadsheet)
- Export barcode image path to a MS Excel worksheets (spreadsheet)
- Export, Add barcode images to a MS Excel worksheets (spreadsheet)
- Open Barcode List by Drag and Drop.
- MultiSave bar code high resolution images, that's select the bar codes to save in the Barcode List and save them all, fast and easy.
- Saves high quality bar code images, max 4800 dpi (depending on your PC)
- Supports *.bmp
- Supports *.jpg
- Supports *.png
- Supports *.tif
- Supports *.pdf
- Supports *.zip
- Supports *.xls
- Supports *.eps (Encapsulated PostScript, Vector image)
- Supports *.emf (Enhanced Metafile, Vector image)
- The vector image in the eps format also supports CMYK
- Supported bitmap images can be rotated 0 to 359 also barcodes on labels can be rotated 0,90,180,270
- Supports some EXIF and Windows Tags
- Compress your high resolution TIF bar code images in a *.zip automatically
- Save high resolution bar code image(s) in a *.PDF
- Manual barcode settings available, x-dim, bar height, Quiet Zone, padding, bearer bar, Light Margin, rotate barcode and much more.
- PDF security settings.
- Included How to....
- and much more.........