CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal email sent via Exchange Server 2007. CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange 2007 or Small Business Server 2008 (SBS 2008) as their mail server.
Its key role is to add disclaimers and signatures to messages sent outside the organization as well as internally. With CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007, you automate the process of adding company disclaimers such as confidentiality clauses, eco notes, personal signatures etc. The users in your organization will no longer need to rely on client-based solutions since the application will do the job for them centrally on the server. It is worth noting that this program is capable of adding footers to messages sent via all mail clients.
Under legal regulations, companies must add contact and identification information to their outgoing e-mail messages. The program is a very convenient solution allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures to outbound and internal messages without user interference. The program adds important information, e.g. company details and logo, confidentiality clause, sender's personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
The key features of the program include:
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's address or domain, AD attributes or membership to AD units, groups etc.
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's
- adding personalized signatures containing the sender's data available in the Active Directory database to e-mails, for instance the first and last name, company, phones, e-mail address, etc;
- automated removal of empty AD fields and text;
- adding disclaimers and signatures containing images such as the company logo;
- built-in editor to easily compose plain-text and professional-looking HTML disclaimers as well as add graphics, tables etc.;
- extended rule criteria to select the most appropriate footers for messages;
- multiple disclaimers in one message e.g. signature + company disclaimer + eco note;
- support for all world languages
- multilingual disclaimers incl. text for example in English, German and Arabic
- advanced replying and forwarding options;
- recording information about all messages sent and received via Exchange 2007 in the archiving utility;
- user-suppressible disclaimers;
- test and preview tools;
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 administrators never again have to individually oversee users' workstations to ensure addition of footers.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 125 CALs Pack enables adding disclaimers and signatures for 125 users in your organization. If you need more licenses, see CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 - All License Packs.
Click to Enlarge