Data Exchange Wizard
loads data into ANY database from Text, Excel, MS Access, DBF files or any ODBC compliant database. Alternatively, data from Oracle, MS SQL Server or any ODBC source can be exported into flat files. It is easy to use and and does not require advanced technical knowledge or skills.
Data Exchange Wizard
may run calculations during import and may also execute SQL statements before and after import. The unique ability to add new and update old records based on the primary key distinguishes Data Exchange Wizard from many other competitors, such as Oracle SQL loader, BCP, DTS or SSIS. The other benefits of the product include a built-in expression builder, error log, and rejected records file.
Many businesses need to centralize data to improve corporate decision-making. But their data may be stored in a variety of formats and in different locations. Data Exchange Wizard addresses this critical business need by providing tools that let you load and consolidate data from disparate sources into single destination. The product is a definite benefit for any organization that needs to create custom data movement solution tailored to the specific business need of your organization.
Product Documentation (PDF).
Backed up by Free, Fast, Unparalleled Support
What Can Data Exchange Wizard Do?
Data Exchange Wizard is designed to automate loading data into ANY database. Typical usage of it would be truncate table, load data into it, run stored procedure or Sql script, once loading is completed. Unlike Oracle SQL loader, BCP, DTS or SSIS Data Exchange Wizard can also add new and update old records based on primary key. Some examples of what our customers use this
ETL tool for include:
Load Data From:
- Multiple Delimited or Fixed width Text files
- Multiple Excel files + Multiple Excel Spreadsheets
- Multiple MS Access Databases + Multiple Tables
- Multiple DBF Files
- Multiple Tables
- MS Sql Server
- Any ODBC Database
- Oracle 7-11g database
- SQL server 7- 2005
- Any ODBC Compliant Database
- Export Data
- Add Records
- Update Records
- Delete Records
- Add New and Update existing Records
- Apply Functions to Database Fields
- Apply user defined Date format
- Run Sql script before and after loading data
- Filter Source Data
- Run calculations during import
- Use Select Statement as a Data Source
- Run import script from the command line
If something went wrong Data Exchange Wizard writes detailed message into error log and writes a record into rejected records file.
There are two types of licenses available
1. A single computer usage license. The user purchases one license to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on one computer.
2. A SITE usage license. The user purchases a single usage license, authorising the use of SOFTWARE PRODUCT, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical site location. This site location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.