Windows 64 bit Software - the latest is here right now! But that's not all. We update our collections every single minute -
DataQualityTools Enterprise 4.2
Platform: WinXP,Windows Server 2003,.NET Windows,Windows XP x64,Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows Vista,Windows Server 2008,Windows Vista x64,Windows 7,Windows 7 x32,Windows 7 x64,Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows 8
Reduce advertising costs by avoiding double solicitations? Manage your addresses more efficiently through better databases, because they are free of duplicates? Take account of lists of those who do not wish to receive advertising? Insert information from a second external database to your own addresses?
DataQualityTools is a collection of tools to help businesses improve the quality of their databases. The central components are a series of functions which help to find duplicate records and, above all, a function for error-tolerant doublet search based on postal addresses. This allows you, in the case of direct marketing, to avoid double solicitations and the redundant maintenance of customer addresses and other records. Of course, this saves significantly on your expenses. But it also improves the outward image of your company. And through the consideration of advertising black lists, you can also avoid trouble with advertising recipients who do not wish to receive advertising.
Here is a brief overview of the features of DataQualityTools:
- Fast, largely automated and thus easy to use comparison of address databases for double addresses. The postal address (error-tolerant matching), telephone number, email address, address or customer number and tax number can all serve as matching criteria.
- Option to compare with blacklists and the enhancement of an address database using the comparison results with data from a second address database.
- Option to combine multiple tables into a single matching operation.
- User-defined universal matching, that can be used for any form of data.
- Numerous options for the further processing of the matching results: beside the direct deletion in the source file, it is also possible to flag the results in the source file, or to process further using a stored procedure, a duplicate-, results- or archive-file.
- A project history, which delivers information about what was done when with a given project.
- A deletion and matching log that includes comments and your own logo, that can be saved as a PDF file, among others.
- Various functions for the preparation of address- and other databases, such as a case correction, a function to replace terms and a function to delete individual records systematically.
- A range of functions for splitting or merging data fields, among others to split telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Various summary lists, that help one gain a quick overview of an address database.
- Almost any type of data source can be processed, such as ACCESS (mdb), ACCESS2007/2010 (accdb), VistaDB (vdb3), EXCEL (xls), EXCEL2007/2010 (xlsx/xlsm), dBase (dbf), CSV- and text files, but also database servers such as MS SQL-Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2 and ORACLE.
- With the database servers, large amounts of data can also be processed, and with dBase even more. This was tested with, among others, the MS SQL server and with ACCESS, each with 5.5 million records, which were processed in under two hours.
- Using one of the included sample address files, one can gain a overview of the extent of the functions and features of the program.
- Tested and run capable using Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
ModelRight - Do you need to design, visualize or document your database? ModelRight 3 can reverse engineer your existing database to get a graphical view of it, generate all the SQL statements to create the... ...