DotNetWikiBot Framework 3.12 Screenshots
| Return to the DotNetWikiBot Framework details page | More titles by DotNetWikiBot |
Description:DotNetWikiBot Framework is a full-featured client API with a console interface that allows you to build programs and Web robots easily to manage information on MediaWiki-powered sites. DotNetWikiBot Framework is intended to help with many complicated and routine tasks of wiki site development and maintenance. Any .NET language can be used to access DotNetWikiBot library functions. Only minimal programming skills are required to make bots with DotNetWikiBot Framework.
- DotNetWikiBot Framework is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use library (API) for programming client applications and web robots, that could help in construction and maintenance of MediaWiki-powered wiki sites.
- DotNetWikiBot is compiled as a .NET dynamic link library (.dll file), that could be used directly or in other products
- DotNetWikiBot is written in C#, based on Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Using Mono framework, DotNetWikiBot can work under Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and iPhone OS as well as under Windows.
- Any .NET language can be used to access DotNetWikiBot library functions, including Visual Basic, Managed C++, JScript, C#, J# and F#. Only minimal programming skills are required to make bots with DotNetWikiBot Framework, it allows to build bots in fast and simple manner.
- DotNetWikiBot source code is located in a single .cs file, that could be easily changed and recompiled to suite your needs. It requires only C# compiler, no other tools.
- DotNetWikiBot Framework is good for educational purposes. It's source code is written in a plain classic manner, allowing to learn object-oriented programming, .NET features, LINQ, web robot making, regular expressions and advanced XML parsing in a short time.
- DotNetWikiBot doesn't require installation. It is downloaded in a single small .zip file along with compiled documentation, source codes, compilation batch file, sample GUI Utility for batch upload of files to wiki sites and ready-to-use sample bot script.