Easy CAD to PDF Converter features DWG to PDF conversion, DXF to PDF conversion, and DWF to PDF conversion without Autodesk AutoCAD or Adobe Acrobat. You can even batch publish your DWG, DXF, DWF drawing files to PDF files of any size to answer your specific needs, such as to facilitate the readers of your CAD drawings who have no AutoCAD-based software products installed on their computers; PDF is an open standard for audiences from almost all walks.
· Convert DXF, DWG, DWF drawings to Adobe PDF documents.
· Batch conversion from multiple drawing files to multiple PDF files or one merged PDF file.
· Automatically search for drawing files in the folder of your choice including subfolders.
· An editable file list collects drawing files from multiple locations.
· Choose layout and layers, paper or model space for conversion.
· Customize zoom ratio, line weight, and paper size.
· Define PDF Properties including such meta data as title, subject, author, and keywords.
· Select PDF orientation from landscape or portrait
· Grayscale output image files.
· Load predefined page size (Letter, Legal, ANSI A/B/C/D/E, ARCH C/D/E/E1, ISO A0/A1/A2/A3/A4/B1/B2/B4/B5/C5, 700x1000 mm) for PDF output.
· Support DWG, DXF, DWF files forward and backward with versions as early as AutoCAD Release 9 and as recent as AutoCAD 2015.
· Load and save AutoCAD 2015/2014/2013/2012/2011/2010/2009/2008/2007/2006/2005/2004/2002/2000/R14/R9 DXF, DWG, DWF drawings.
· Free life-time upgrades!
· Work with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit.
AutoCAD OwnerGuard - AutoCAD OwnerGuard provides a real Security, Protection, Distribution Management, Publishing, Watermarking, Licensing and DRM solution for Autodesk AutoCAD Drawings (DWG). This product is made... ...