Windows 64 bit Software - the latest is here right now! But that's not all. We update our collections every single minute -
Entity Developer for SQL Server 3.50
Platform: WinXP,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vist
Entity Developer is a powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework v1 and v4 and LINQ to SQL. You can use Model-First and Database-First approaches to design your model and generate C# or Visual Basic .NET code for it. It introduces new approaches for designing ORM models, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
* Visual ORM Model Designer with Code Generation
Entity Developer allows you to create and edit Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL models visually, without typing a line of XML code. It supports editing storage part in GUI and creating all kinds of mapping, such as table splitting, mapping entity to several tables, complex types, inheritance hierarchies, etc. Code generation is very flexible due to using T4-like templates. Entity Developer contains several predefined templates, including POCO template and DbContext template with fluent mapping generation to support Entity Framework 4.1 code-first (fluent mapping) and DbContext API features.
* Advanced Support for Large Models Entity Developer offers you a number of optimizations for designing large models and allows splitting model into several diagrams to improve readability.
* Integration to Visual Studio Entity Developer seamlessly integrates with Visual Studio 2008 and 2010. You may edit your ED models as Visual Studio documents.
* Model-First Approach Model First approach implementation in Entity Developer offers automatic synchronization of mapping and storage part with the conceptual part of the model and easy to use wizards for synchronizing database with the model.
* Updating Model from Database Entity Developer provides possibility to synchronize your model with database with the help of Update from Database Wizard. It tries to preserve manual changes to the model where possible.
* Data Viewing/Editing Entity Developer allows executing LINQ or Entity SQL queries against the model, and vie
* LINQ to SQL: POCO template with XML mapping generation * Entity Framework: POCO template,Self-Tracking template, DbContext template with fluent mapping generation * Template Editor is significantly improved * Ability to declare additional properties
ModelRight - Do you need to design, visualize or document your database? ModelRight 3 can reverse engineer your existing database to get a graphical view of it, generate all the SQL statements to create the... ...