FastScript is cross-platform multi-language scripting engine for Borland Delphi 4-7, C++Builder 4-6 and Kylix 1-3.
Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript), so you can write scripts using your favourite language.
FastScript doesn't use Microsoft Scripting Host, so it can be used in Windows and Linux environment. It is possible to add a new language - language definition is stored in the XML format, so you can perform it without writing a Delphi code. Features:
- OLE support.
- variant array support.
- Multi-language architecture allows you to use a number of languages (at present moment PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript).
- You can use multi-language scripts. For example, one module may be written in PascalScript, another one - using C++Script.
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions allowed) with var/const/default parameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char, string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties).
- Types compatibility checking.
- Access to any object inside your application. Standard libraries for the access to the base classes, controls, forms and BD. Easily expandable library architecture.
- Small footprint - 80-150Kb depending on used modules.
OutlookSpy - the Ultimate Outlook Developer Tool - OutlookSpy is the ultimate Outlook developer tool; integrated directly into Outlook, it provides fast and convenient access to virtually all Outlook Object Model objects, lets you examine... ...