File and Folder Watcher continuously watches a folder or group of folders for new files, and then triggers a custom action, such as running a second program with the new files. Files are processed only when completely written - perfect for huge files such as video. Incoming files can be grouped together or processed individually.
File and Folder Watcher can be used to:
* Pre-process photo shoots with Photoshop Droplets as images are taken
* Download data from FTP sites and folders
* Watching incoming folders for new files
* Automatically distil PDF files
* Data mine incoming files with TextPipe Pro, also from DataMystic
* Process email attachments when they are saved to disk (with DetachPipe)
* Load new files into a database
* Quickly and easily trigger business processes when files are created
* and much more.
File Watcher can process only those files that match a filespec (e.g. '*.txt;*.html') and ignore all other files that might arrive at the same time. It can also watch multiple folders at the same time (subfolders are handled with a checkbox).
File Watcher can also prevent triggering new actions while an old action is still running.
It can also be run as a service to keep it running even after system restarts or possible server crashes
ModelRight - Do you need to design, visualize or document your database? ModelRight 3 can reverse engineer your existing database to get a graphical view of it, generate all the SQL statements to create the... ...