FirePassword is first ever tool (back in early 2007) written to recover the webiste login passwords stored by Firefox.
Like other browsers, Firefox also stores the login details such as username, password for every website visited by the user at the user consent. All these secret details are stored in Firefox sign-on database securely in an encrypted format. FirePassword can instantly decrypt and recover these secrets even if they are protected with Master Password.
Also FirePassword can be used to recover sign-on passwords from different profile (for other users on the same system) as well as from the different operating system (such as Linux, Mac etc). This greatly helps forensic investigators who can copy the Firefox profile data from the target system to different machine and recover the passwords offline without affecting the target environment.
Key features of Firepassword.
* Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords from 'Firefox Sign-on Secret Store' for all versions of Firefox.
* Recover Passwords from Mozilla based SeaMonkey browser also.
* Supports recovery of passwords from local system as well as remote system. User can specify Firefox profile location from the remote system to recover the passwords.
* It can recover passwords from Firefox secret store even when it is protected with master password. It automaitcally detects the presence of Master Password and prompts the user to enter it.
* Automatically discovers Firefox profile location based on installed version of Firefox.
* On successful recovery operation, username, password along with a corresponding login website is displayed.
* Fully Portable version
* Integrated Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
FirePassword works on wider range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10
SpotAuditor - SpotAuditor is an advanced password recovery software for recovering over 40 programs passwords including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Office Outloook, passwords for... ...