FirePasswordViewer is the GUI version of popular FirePassword tool to instantly recover login passwords stored by Firefox on your system.
Also it can be used to recover passwords from different profile (for other users on the same system) as well as from the different Operating system (such as Linux, Mac etc). This greatly helps Forensic Investigators
Here are the main features of FirePasswordViewer
* Instantly decrypt and recover stored passwords from 'Firefox Secret Store'
* Works with all versions of Firefox
* Supports recovery of Firefox passwords from local system as well as remote system.
* Support for Password Recovery from Master Password protected Firefox profiles.
* Automatically discovers and displays default Firefox profile location
* Passwords are not shown by default. User can click on 'Show Password' button to view the passwords.
* Sort feature to arrange the displayed password list by username, password or website which makes it easy to search through 100's of entries.
* Generate Password Recovery report in HTML/XML/Text/CSV file format.
* Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly interface.
* It comes with Installer to help in local Installation & Uninstallation.
FirePasswordViewer works on wider range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10
PasswordsPro - The professional program to recover the passwords for user hashes. The range of hashes supported include: MySQL, MySQL5, DES(Unix), MD4, MD4(HMAC), MD5, MD5(HMAC), MD5(Unix), MD5(APR), SHA-1,... ...