FlowHeater is a powerful tool for connecting widely differing data sources and targets using a flexible graphically defined conversion. CSV (text) import/export becomes child’s play. Adapters are available for import/export/update of MS Access, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, OleDB and ODBC data sources as well as text formats (CSV, TXT, ASC, ASCII, Flat File...). The individual adapters can be used in any combination with one another.
Adapters available include:
- Text file (CSV, TXT, ASC, Flat File, ...)
- MS Excel
- XML Files
- MS Access
- MS Sql Server
- any ODBC Datasources
- any OleDB Datasources, Supports dBASE (dbf) databases
- .NET DataTable, for your own Adapter
- generate test data
- Intuitive graphical model controls the transformation
- SQL insert/update script generation
- If/then/else conditional branching *
- Comprehensive filtering and consolidation functions *
- Incorporation of .NET scripts code *
- Supports binary data, BLOB's, ... *
- Support for the most diverse locale combinations (de-DE, en-GB, etc.)
- Support for different encoding schemes (codepages ASCII, ANSI , Unicode, EBCDIC , etc.)
- Batch module for scheduled and background automated execution *
*) Function not available in freeware version, the freeware version is limited to 10,000 records!
ModelRight - Do you need to design, visualize or document your database? ModelRight 3 can reverse engineer your existing database to get a graphical view of it, generate all the SQL statements to create the... ...