JStoryboard Tools is an app for movie-makers to organise storyboards into logical order. Images can be viewed as a grid and can be annotated with text and linked to external files of any type. It acts as a visual, shot-by-shot database of your movie.
The software is written in JAVA and should be able to run on many platforms.
JStoryboard Tools can do all of the following:
* Enable you to organise your storyboard images in a single project folder (note: folder not file).
* Display your storyboards as a grid of numbered images with captions, one scene per tab.
* Swap, move and arrange storyboards on the screen.
* Associate all kinds of other information with each storyboard.
* Link external files (of any kind) to each storyboard – and open them with the default associated app.
* Print your project (or part of it) in compact form on ordinary paper or onto index cards or print check-lists useful for shooting.
* Print storyboards ordered by physical shooting location.
* Control the look-and-feel of what you print.
* Play the storyboard images in sequence using editing effects such as fades and dissolves.
ST Thumbnails Explorer - Fastest thumbnails viewer and full-function file manager with explorer-like interface. It allows you to browse the thumbnails of files Adobe Illustrator v7-CS6-CC2017 (AI, AIT, EPS), CorelDRAW... ...