KeyEcho is a small utility that monitors keyboard events, application starts and login parameters. KeyEcho was developed to monitor separate machines as well as LAN machines without installation on them...
KeyEcho Main Features are:
- collects keystrokes, application starts and login parameters;
- doesn't require installation and can be run from a floppy, or network drive or from domain login script;
- works hidden: it's invisible for Task Manager;
- generates TXT or HTM reports;
- can create encoded reports (decoder utility is included);
- operates under all Windows operating systems from Windows v 3.1 onward.
Number Press - Number Press - Numbering Software for forms, raffles, and documents. Numbering has never been easier! The perfect numbering software for printshops, organizations, clubs or any type of business... ...