LDAP Search is FREE and simple tool for remotely searching the Directory servers such as eDirectory, Active Directory etc.
Directory server provides the most scalable, high-performance LDAP data store for critical information within the industry and serves as the foundation for the new generation of e-business applications and Web services.
In this context, this LDAP search tool makes it easy to look for various information present in the Directory remotely as well as helps in troubleshooting problems associated with the Directory servers.
Here are some of the special features
* Supports both normal LDAP ( port 389) as well as LDAPSSL ( port 636 ) protocol. Also user can specify custom port in case the target server is running on non standard port.
* Allows user to specify server certificate during SSL connection. This is useful when server requires client to use previously granted certificate for identification.
* Authentication credentials can be provided with ease. In case of anonymous connection , default username and password is blank. However you can specify other usernames such as 'anonymous' for the anonymous connection especially for Active Directory.
* Support customized search through options such as Base DN, Filter, Attributes, Scope, Timeout etc.
* User can also export the result to the file once the search operation is completed.
LDAP Search is fully portable and works on all platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10
SoftFuse Whois - SoftFuse Whois is an advanced whois tool for domainers. It does a quick lookup search for a specific domain name and brings all the available information (administrative, technical, billing... ...