MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 1.21 Screenshots
| Return to the MITCalc Multi pulley calculation details page | More titles by MITCalc |
Description:The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels (max. 15). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket wheel.
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others