1. View, create, and edit contacts (a stored record on a customer).
2. View, create, and edit unlimited memo’s that have unlimited size for each specific contact.
3. Grant various different level’s of access to your employees (Read only, Edit, or Administer)
4. Create queries using the Query Builder so you can filter specific contacts for Invoicing, Mail Merge, or simply to navigate. The Query Builder also has a feature called DynaDate which allows you to choose which part of the date you wish to remain static, and the rest of the date is built on the fly whenever you wish to use that query by providing a drop down date selection, and rebuilding the date using only the parts of the DynaDate field that are dynamic. You can also make your queries Private, or allow anyone to see / use them. Administrators can view all queries created.
5. Invoice your customers based on a query you designed using the Query Builder.
6. Preview and print Invoices that have been created on a per contact basis.
7. Create a letter to send to your customers using the Mail Merge feature. This feature allows you to use a query (or build a new one), design a letter or open one you created (RTF format), and send to your printer automatically generating a header with your logo, their mailing address and name in Envelope #10 format. So all you need to do is fold, insert, stamp and mail.
8. Add or invalidate various payments. Credit card numbers are pre-verified using the LUHN10 algorithm to ensure correct data entry. All calculations are done automatically.
9. Select which taxes are to be calculated on a per customer basis. When entering a new customer, all applicable taxes for the region / province you select are selected.
10. Use current tax rates based on the region / province your contact resides in.
11. Send e-mail to, and browse your customers’ website with the click of a button.
12. Edit prices and names of services you offer.
13. Edit prices and names of itemized services you offer. Itemized services are reset to zero for each contact after their invoice has been created and printed.
14. Discount choice customers on specific services you provide.
15. Enter referral discounts / coupon codes in the Payments window.
16. Access your database over the Internet from the comfort of your home.