Submitter will submit your PAD *.xml program descriptor file to 69 PADsites. Unlike other submission programs, this program submits only to PADSites that welcome automated submissions and put up no impediments of any kind to automated submission. Compose your PAD *.xml file using a program like PADGen, then upload it to your website. Then enter the URL of your website directory where you upload pads and the name of the pad itself e.g. hypotheticalprogram.xml, then hit SUBMIT. It also has a batch mode to submit a list of PADs to a list of PAD submission sites.
The advantages of Mini Pad Submitter over other similar programs are:
- The program is free.
- You are not required to install any software on your machine, (though you can optionally).
- CMP checks all the submission websites twice daily to make sure they are still operational and removes any deadwood from the list.
- No hassle setting accounts or passwords or key any hard-to-read captcha security codes.
- All is completely automatic. All you need to supply is the PAD url.
- The program avoids submitting to sites that have onerous restrictions such as demanding a back link.
- The program is open source (full Java source code provided for you to study or modify).
You can run it without installing at: mindprod.com/applet/submitter.html
To use Submitter, all you have to do is run it as an Applet or an application and type in the URL of your PAD
There is also a batch version that works from a list of PAD urls and a list of sites.
GSA Auto SoftSubmit - The GSA Auto SoftSubmit is a product build to submit your software to thousands of sites. It will save you plenty of time and money as its fully automated. Advertising your software was never... ...