Platform: Windows 2000,WinXP,Windows Server 2003,Windows XP x64,Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows Vista,Windows Server 2008,Windows Vista x64,Windows 7,Windows 7 x32,Windows 7 x64,Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows 8,Windows server 2012,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 x32,Win
| || || |
Money-Pal Desktop 2014
What is Money-Pal
Money-Pal Desktop is a financial management program for individuals and small businesses.
Money-Pal Desktop also functions as a server and can be accessed with a browser. This means that it can be accessed with other pc's, laptops, tablets and smartphones running other operating systems.
To access Money-pal over the internet requires an internet connection - preferably ADSL or faster.
- Can be installed on your Windows home computer (Windows XP or later, Windows Server 2000 or later).
- Can be used by multiple users for up to 10 profiles, on a local area network at your home or business, connected via either a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Money-Pal supports a vast number of smartphones, tablets, computers and notebooks. Virtually any device that can run any of the major browsers in the world (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera), can connect and access Money-Pal remotely. No additional app has to be installed on your mobile device to access Money-pal Budget.
- Can be used by people from different locations in the world via the internet, using any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Can handle multiple accounts at the same time.Has a intuitive, beautiful interface on all platforms which is easy to use.
- Has powerful security features like login and a robust database.
- Works with multiple currencies.
- Works on the vast majority of smartphones, tablets and computers in the world.
- Is able to import transactions in CSV, OFX and QIF format.
- Can categorize transactions automatically or manually according to rules you specify.
- Allows for different amounts to be budgeted per month and not just a rollover from the previous month.