Platform: Windows 2000,WinXP,Windows Server 2003,Windows XP x64,Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows Vista,Windows Server 2008,Windows Vista x64,Windows 7,Windows 7 x32,Windows 7 x64,Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows 8,Windows server 2012,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 x32,Win
| || || |
Money-Pal Online Server 2015
What is Money-Pal
Money-Pal Online Server is a financial management program for individuals and small businesses.
Money-Pal Online Server is installed on a Windows Server. Clients can then access it with a browser. This means that it can be accessed with other pc's, laptops, tablets and smartphones running other operating systems.
- Can be used by multiple users by computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Money-Pal supports a vast number of smartphones, tablets, computers and notebooks. Virtually any device that can run any of the major browsers in the world (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera), can connect and access Money-Pal remotely. No additional app has to be installed on your mobile device to access Money-pal Budget.
- Can be used by people from different locations in the world via the internet, using any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Can handle multiple accounts at the same time.Has a intuitive, beautiful interface on all platforms which is easy to use.
- Has powerful security features like login and a robust database.
- Works with multiple currencies.
- Works on the vast majority of smartphones, tablets and computers in the world.
- Is able to import transactions in CSV, OFX and QIF format.
- Can categorize transactions automatically or manually according to rules you specify.
- Allows for different amounts to be budgeted per month and not just a rollover from the previous month.