Monitoringz is a multiuser server-client software application designed for input, storage and processing of sampling results of microbiological cleanliness and number of airborne particles in clean production areas, usually called ?environmental monitoring?. Application consists of two parts: database back-end in PostgreSQL server and client front-end interface in Microsoft Access. Monitoringz provides:
- Easy and logical input of organization structure and sampling matrix.
- Fast and easy input of sampling results through forms that resembles classic paper forms.
- Generation of wide spectra of predefined classic reports, including statistical and graphical trending of results by sampling locations. These printer frienly reports can be printed, saved and archived for later revewing or e-mailed to interested staff.
- Powerful searching and filtering of sampling data in datasheet reports.
- Interactive data survey form with condensed data from all types of reports.
- Pivot tables and pivot charts for powerful data analysis and ad-hoc reporting. Pivot tables and pivot charts are very powerful and flexible tools, which provide advanced filtering, summarization and cross-tabulation of hierarchical data.
- Exporting of reports to different external formats (.txt, .xls, .rtf, .csv, .pdf, .xml, .html, .snp, etc.).
- Data access control through user groups and passwords of different authorization levels (according to 21 CFR Part11).
- Control of data authenticity through automatically generated ?audit-trail? record (according to 21 CFR Part11). Any data insert,update or delete is recorded in the audit trail record, along with information who performed the operation.
- Automatically updated sampling time schedule, for better control of sampling dynamics.
If you purchase Monitoringz source code, which you can use to create your own derivative product.