Windows 64 bit Software - the latest is here right now! But that's not all. We update our collections every single minute -
MvPCinfo - World license 3.4
Platform: Win95,WinNT,Windows 2000,WinXP,Win98,WinME,Windows Server 2003,Windows XP x64,Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows Vista,Windows Server 2008,Windows Vista x64,Windows 7,Windows 7 x32,Windows 7 x64,Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows 8,Windows server 2012,Windo
MvPCinfo collects information about computer's hardware and software.
* operates under all Windows operating systems from Windows v 3.1 onward;
* All-in-one concept: only one file (mvpcinfo.exe ~800K) is required;
* doesn't require installation on the workstations and can be run from a floppy, or network drive or from domain login script;
* can work hidden;
* doesn't cause unexpected trouble for clients: no reboots, no DOS-windows;
* Affordable prices (all licenses allow using MvPCinfo on unlimited number of machines);
* 2-year free update and support period;
* detects the station components: processor, BIOS, memory, motherboard, CD-ROM, disks, video, sound, network cards, IP, MAC and e-mail addresses...;
* detects computer details: model, manufacturer, service and asset tags;
* detects the peripherals: modems, keyboards, monitor, mouse, printers...;
* collects data on installed software, running processes and NT services;
* lets you Edit collected data, Append and Fill in Custom Fields;
* contains embedded LAN scanner and allows Remote Machine Testing;
* provides you with flexible control with command line parameters and Configuration File (A Configuration File Builder utility is included);
* report printing and data saving in TXT, CSV, HTM and XML file formats is provided
* enables the creation of customized reports with templates;
* allows you to customize view of program window;
* provides automatic hidden network inventory in easy-to-use manner.
MvPCinfo - World license - MvPCinfo collects information about computer's hardware and software.
Main features: * operates under all Windows operating systems from Windows v 3.1 onward; * All-in-one concept: only one file... ...