Nevron Barcode for SharePoint is an advanced web part for all versions Microsoft SharePoint (WSS3.0, SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013). It is designed to provide an easy and powerful way to display data driven linear and matrix barcodes directly inside SharePoint. The Barcode Web Part delivers a great set of features including:
- Multiple Barcode areas - unlimited number of barcode areas are supported. Each barcode area can display either a linear or matrix barcode.
- Multiple Titles - unlimited number of titles are supported. Titles can be manually positioned or docked to barcode and barcode plot area.
- Linear Barcodes - the report item can display 28 linear barcode symbologies, including: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, EAN8, EAN 13, FIM, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ITF14, JAN13, MSI 2Mod10, MSI Mod10, MSI Mod11, MSI Mod11 Mod10, Pharmacode, PostNet, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE, UPC Supplemental 2Digit and UPC Supplemental 5Digit.
- Matrix Barcode - support for QR Code and PDF417.
- Correction Level - support for Low, Medium, Quartile and High correction levels
- Scaling Modes - support for fit and custom scale scaling modes.
- Pixel Snapping - integrated pixel snapping that displays the barcode in such a zoom level that avoids antialiasing and displays barcode symbols at exact pixels.
- Code Embedding - allows you to modify every aspect of the barcode appearance using C# or VB.NET code.
New Release of Nevron Barcode for SharePoint including the following features: Multiple Barcode areas, Multiple Titles, Linear Barcodes, Matrix Barcode, Correction Level, Scaling Modes, Pixel Snapping, Code Embedding and more!