Windows 64 bit Software - the latest is here right now! But that's not all. We update our collections every single minute -
PDF Metamorphosis .Net 126.96.36.199
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows
PDF Metamorphosis .Net is a robust server-based component to convert Text, RTF, XHTML and HTML to PDF with tables, images, fonts, colors and text formatting completely. The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is absolutely independent .Net assembly, it doesn't require any additional components. Our component reads HTML and RTF documents directly converts it to PDF without Adobe Acrobat® or MS Office®.
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is just a class library. To deploy it you will need only two lines of code. By the instrumentality of PDF Metamorphosis .Net you will add these functions into your application:
- Convert HTML url, file, string to PDF;
- Convert Text and RTF file, string to PDF;
- Split and merge PDF documents.
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net requires only .Net 1.1 platform or above. Using the PDF Metamorphosis .Net you can easily create any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms. Our .Net assembly is Multi-Platform component, you may use it to build your application with Mono platform for Linux and Mac (http://www.mono-project.com).
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is completely created on C#.
Nothing special, only .Net 1.1 platform or higher.
- Created with only pure C#
- Absolutely standalone, you will need to include only "PdfMetamorphosis.dll" into your application
- No other dependencies
- Reads RTF, HTML files and writes PDF directly
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office ® or Adobe Acrobat ® on the computer
- Works on any .Net platform (.Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 etc)
- Works with Windows and even with Linux and Mac (thanks to Mono project http://www.mono-project.com)
- Has great abilities to adjust an output PDF, see Methods and properties
Developers can use the PDF Metamorphosis.Net with VB.NET, C#, J#, ASP.NET, Delphi .Net etc.