Windows 64 bit Software - the latest is here right now! But that's not all. We update our collections every single minute -
PDF Vision .Net 2.0.0
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista B
PDF Vision .Net is a component to convert images and HTML to PDF with page header, footer. The DLL component doesn't require Adobe Acrobat or any other requirements. The component can convert JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG to PDF and HTML to PDF. The PDF Vision .Net is completely written on managed C#, it represents only the file "PdfVision.dll" and doesn't require anything else.
.Net 1.1 platform or higher for converting images to PDF
.Net 2.0 platform or higher for converting HTML to PDF
What PDF Vision .Net can do:
* Allows you to convert images to PDF using eight different converting methods, working with files, byte arrays, directories etc.
* Allows to convert multiple images into single PDF
* Convert HTML and URL to PDF using two converting methods
* Specify page size, orientation and margins for produced PDF
* Specify page header and footer
* Set quality and size of output PDF document
* Change scale and width/height of images in PDF, make all images by the same size.