Windows 64 bit Software - the latest is here right now! But that's not all. We update our collections every single minute -
QMSYS Tolerances and Fits 5.4
Platform: WinNT,WinXP,WinME,Windows Server 2003,Windows XP x64,Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows Vista,Windows Server 2008,Windows Vista x64,Windows 7,Windows 7 x32,Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows server 2012,Windows 8 x32,Windows 8 x64
The software QMSys Tolerances & Fits is an engineering program, which saves time and prevents human errors in determining nominal and limit values of machine parts. It can be used to choose a fit and determine tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the following international and national standards:
- ISO 286, EN 20286, ANSI B4.2, GOST 25346 for nominal dimensions up to 3150mm
- DIN 7172, GOST 25348 for nominal dimensions over 3150mm up to 10000mm
- ANSI B4.1 for nominal dimensions up to 200 inch
- ISO 2768-1 for nominal dimensions without individual tolerance indications up to 3150mm
Using the QMSys Tolerances & Fits software the following tasks can be solved:
- Selection of suitable sizes from the preferred number series R5 to R80 according to ISO 3, ANSI Z17.1
- Selection of suitable fits according to ISO 1829, ISO 286, DIN 7154, DIN 7155, DIN 7157 or ANSI B4.1
- Design of a ISO fit according to ISO 286 for given clearance or interference respectively
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts
- Calculation of bilateral symmetrical tolerances for CNC-programs
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations according to ISO 2768.
The fit design is processed automatically and after its completion, the calculation provides the user with a set of fits whose parameters meet the entered requirements.
- Minimization of engineering time required to specify tolerances, fits and plane gauges
- The software promotes specification of standard hole and shaft sizes, tolerances and fits to help lower operating cost
- Calculation reports in TXT, RTF, XML, XLS or HTML format
- Information is provided in both inches and millimetres
- Multi-language flexible and user-friendly interface
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 1 month.