The Real Estate Skinny is a great way to "run the numbers" for a potential investment. An integrated set of forecast and budget tools for the residential rental property investor, it shows the impact of vacancies, appreciation, taxes, and repairs as well as debt service on the property expected cash flow. Many lenders require this type of information while arranging financing. The Real Estate Skinny modular construction has the flexibility to run the tools that are right for your situation.
* Uses industry standard valuation techniques and current US IRS tax code for residential rental property.
* Capable of supporting thousands of properties in an organized database format.
* Track up to 180 financial statistics per property, plus robust income and expense projections.
* Enter just the information needed for a specific result or run all the tools to compile a full report.
* Easily run comparisons and "what if" scenarios.
* Save countless hours hunting for various calculators, spreadsheets, etc.
* Send results to your choice of screen, printer or file for easy email attachments.
* Easy to use. Just fill in the blanks and click *Results* Helpful tips and a glossary are available on every screen.
* This is a complete solution - no subscription is needed and there is nothing else to buy to get started.
* Navigation keys allow you to locate properties quickly in the system. Sort properties by any column on the main screen.
Acronis True Image Home - Acronis True Image Home 2011 provides home users with reliable backup and disaster recovery of systems, applications, settings and personal files. From an intuitive graphical interface, you can... ...