Regex Match Tracer is a convenient, advanced, powerful tool for regex editing, testing, debugging and optimizing, especially for very long and considerate regex. It becomes more easy and convenient to write a long regex with Regex Match Tracer 3.0. It shows regex in tree structure and colorized text that makes your long regex clear and easy to read. It shows group capture contents in details with time elapsed. Locate the exact fail point in the regex if match fail. Do match all, do match one by one, and do trace into matching step by step.
Main features of Regex Match Tracer:
1. Show regex in colorized text, it makes regex more easy to read.
2. Show regex in tree structure synchronously, it makes regex more clear.
3. Centralized groups and their capture cotents.
4. Record the time elapsed of every match.
5. Test only one node in a long regex.
6. Provide a gadget to save text clips.
7. Add regex snapshots, that let you modify & try regex more freely.
8. Save regex and text as a project for archive and communication.
9. Within regex, record attempt times of every node.
10. Within regex, trace each success, failure, backtrack of node in match process.
11. Within regex, locate the match fail point node.
12. Save match result to text or csv.
13. Import from & export to program strings.
OutlookSpy - the Ultimate Outlook Developer Tool - OutlookSpy is the ultimate Outlook developer tool; integrated directly into Outlook, it provides fast and convenient access to virtually all Outlook Object Model objects, lets you examine... ...