SWF Video Converter is a handy utility to convert any movie file into compressed SWF video and FLV streaming video formats. In fact, Macromedia Flash is the most popular media format for the web which provides fascinating animation effects, movies and interactive games integration to internet pages. As the result conversion of your movies into Flash is a perfect way to share them with people over the world without worrying whether they have correct codec installed or what operating system they are running.
SWF Video Converter offers several useful options to select SWF file format (legacy Flash 3, latest Macromedia MX or FLA), specify Flash movie quality, add audio/video controls (start/stop/pause/etc.) to resulting Flash file, apply custom text and/or image watermarks to copyright your files, specify watermarks transparency and position as well as create HTML page with embedded SWF movie. Advanced options allow you to crop movie screen in order to emphasize certain objects or remove unwanted areas such as markers or subtitles, replace original sound with your own (WAV or MP3), adjust sampling and bitrates and save original soundtrack into separate file (MP3). On-screen movie preview and Activity logs make conversion process easy and hassle-free.
Our application uses DirectShow technology to render movies. It supports practically all popular file extensions such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF and 3GP as well as most available codecs. You may find SWF Video Converter very useful to redistribute the movies encoded by proprietary hardware-based codecs (some digital camcorders and capture tools are shipped with them).
- Convert movie files into Macromedia Flash
- Export movie into legacy Flash 3, Flash MX or FLV formats
- Most common video file formats are supported (AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, 3GP)
- Over 300 identifiable codecs
- Customize the resulting file quality
- Add text/image watermarks, adjust their transparency and position
- Replace sound track with your custom sound
- Adjust sampling and bitrates in resulting Flash movie
- Crop video frames to remove unwanted areas
- Add audio/video controls to Flash movie file
- Create HTML file with embedded Flash movie file