Windows 64 bit Software - the latest is here right now! But that's not all. We update our collections every single minute -
SetupTranslator for InstallAware 2.1
Platform: WinXP,Windows Server 2003,.NET Windows,Windows XP x64,Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows Vista,Windows Server 2008,Windows Vista x64,Windows 7,Windows 7 x32,Windows 7 x64,Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows 8
With the help of the SetupTranslator for InstallAware, you can easily translate your InstallAware projects into a multitude of languages. In doing so, it prepares the texts to be translated as intelligently as possible. Individual translations can be used more than once, even where the formatting may be different. And strings that do not need to be translated do not even appear in the SetupTranslator. In doing so, the strings to be translated can be processed either with help of a comfortable function within the SetupTranslator or they can be exported into an XLS-file and given to an external translator for processing. And the best part of the SetupTranslator: the translation suggestions. The SetupTranslator offers basic translations for almost all languages supported by InstallAware. And with several languages, the suggestions for translation are so extensive, that probably nothing more will need to be translated on their own. It can hardly be any more comfortable than this.
Here is a brief overview of the functions of the SetupTranslator:
- The texts to be translated are prepared as intelligently as possible. Thus, individual translations can be used several times, even where the formatting may be different. In this way, for example, 'Browse', 'Bro&wse', 'Browse...' and 'B r o w s e' only needs to be translated one single time.
- Strings that do not need to be translated do not even appear in the texts to be translated.
- For most of the 34 languages supported by InstallAware, the SetupTranslator offers at least the basic translations in form of suggestions for translation.
- For German, French, Spanish and Italian, these suggestions for translation are so extensive, that you probably won?t have to translate anything more yourself.
- Contrary to InstallAware, the SetupTranslator supports Unicode. Therefore, translations can be included in the SetupTranslator even when the standard character set on the computer where the SetupTranslator is running does not correspond to the character set that would be required to display the language in question.
- The SetupTranslator includes options that make it easy to verify and/or edit the translations.
- And when the translations should be done by an external translator, then the texts to be translated can be exported into an XLS-file and the finished translated texts can later be imported back again.
- Tested using InstallAware 7 and 8.
- Tested and run capable using Windows Vista (32Bit/64Bit), Windows XP and Windows 2000.
UltraEdit - Text editor, HEX editor, HTML editor, PHP editor. Suitable for general text editing, programmer's, web designers, binary editing, email, and all your editing needs. Key Features include: Disk based... ...