ViewerX VNC Viewer ActiveX gives developers full access to VNC viewer features using a set of intuitive ActiveX properties and methods. With ViewerX control, developers can easily provide screen sharing and remote control capabilities to their applications.
* ViewerX is compatible with standard VNC server software. It also supports many unique features that are specific to UltraVNC and TightVNC distributions.
* Offers software developers complete flexibility and control. The API contains more than fifty methods, properties, and events.
* ViewerX allows your applications to communicate with a VNC server securely. It supports UltraVNC NTLM (ms-logon) authentication and provides built-in support for UltraVNC SecureVNC v2.3 nad MSRC4 v1.2.2 DSM plugins.
* In addition to the 1:1 screen rendering mode, ViewerX supports "aspect-ratio" and "free fill" screen stretching modes.
* Can connect via UltraVNC Repeater, SOCKS5 or HTTP proxy server.
* Supports connections to UltraVNC Single-Click server.
* UltraVNC and TightVNC file trasnfer support.
* UltraVNC chat support with ability to log the messages being sent and received.
Acronis True Image Home - Acronis True Image Home 2011 provides home users with reliable backup and disaster recovery of systems, applications, settings and personal files. From an intuitive graphical interface, you can... ...