Sound Card Oscilloscope is a powerful PC based virtual instrument. Unlike most of the sound card oscilloscopes in the market which search trigger event after data collection, it features a specially designed data acquisition approach which is able to monitor the input signal continuously without missing any trigger event before the frame of data is collected. As a result, Sound Card Oscilloscope boasts a very fast screen refresh rate (typically 50 frames per second) and thus a truly real time response. It supports sophisticated triggering method including pre-trigger and post-trigger which are generally missing from other sound card based instruments.
Sound Card Oscilloscope, with all of the features of a modern digital storage oscilloscope, providing four types of views:
(1) Real time wave form display of Channel A and Channel B
(2) Real time wave form display of Channel A + Channel B
(3) Real time wave form display of Channel A - Channel B
(4) Real time wave form display of Channel A x Channel B
(5) Real time Lissajous Pattern display for Channel A and Channel B
Bonninghausens Therapeutic Pocketbook - Download - Repertorise with the new Version of Bonninghausens Therapeutic Pocketbook. The Version 2014 is based on the revised edition from 2000 and contains all the handwritten changes from Bonninghausens... ...