Sound Card Spectrum Analyzer is a powerful PC based virtual instrument. It consists of a sound card real time oscilloscope and a sound card real time spectrum analyzer and can run them concurrently. Unlike most of the sound card oscilloscopes in the market which search trigger event after data collection, it features a specially designed data acquisition approach which is able to monitor the input signal continuously without missing any trigger event before the frame of data is collected. As a result, Sound Card Spectrum Analyzer boasts a very fast screen refresh rate (typically 50 frame per second) and thus a truly real time response. It supports sophisticated triggering method including pre-trigger and post-trigger which are generally missing from other sound card based instruments.
1. The dual-channel Oscilloscope, with all of the features of a modern digital storage oscilloscope, provides four types of views:
(1) Real time wave form display of Channel A and Channel B
(2) Real time wave form display of Channel A + Channel B
(3) Real time wave form display of Channel A - Channel B
(4) Real time wave form display of Channel A x Channel B
(5) Real time Lissajous Pattern display for Channel A and Channel B
2. The dual-channel Spectrum Analyzer provides four types of views:
(1) Real time Amplitude Spectrum display
(2) Real time Phase Spectrum display
(3) Real time Auto Correlation display
(4) Real time Cross Correlation display
with adjustable FFT size ranging from 128 to 32768 and 55 selectable windowing functions such as Rectangle, Triangle, Hanning, Hamming, Blackman. Octave analysis (1/1,1/3,1/6,1/12,1/24,1/48,1/96) and peak hold, averaging, measuremnet of THD,THD+N,SINAD,SNR,Noise Level,IMD,Bandwidth, Crosstalk, Harmonics, Energy in user defined frequency bands, peaks; moving average smoothing, frequency compensation and frequency weighting are supported.
Bonninghausens Therapeutic Pocketbook - Download - Repertorise with the new Version of Bonninghausens Therapeutic Pocketbook. The Version 2014 is based on the revised edition from 2000 and contains all the handwritten changes from Bonninghausens... ...