Privacywareâ€™s award-winning IIS Web Application Firewall and Host Intrusion Prevention solution, ThreatSentry, stops a wide range of web application threats and helps IT departments certify compliance with PCI DSS. ThreatSentry delivers protection from SQL Injection, Directory Traversal, Cross-site scripting, CSRF, Parameter Manipulation, Buffer Overflow, and Denial of Service attacks and helps customers comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
ThreatSentry's Key Features: - IIS Web Application Firewal, IP firewalll and AI-based Behavioral Intrusion Prevention components protect IIS from known and new threats.
- Supports Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2 x86/x64, IIS 5, 6, & 8.
- Unparalleled Affordability and Ease-of-Use: ThreatSentry is exceptionally easy to use and affordably priced for enterprises of any size.
- Logging, Reporting and Audit Features: Review, sort, manage or export Security Alerts and Training Events. Track and audit reclassified events.
- Comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Security Alert Notification: ThreatSentry Security Alerts can be transmitted via email, text or cellular phone.
- Compatible with IIS Lockdown, URLScan, and other third party filters and extensions.
- Supports FrontPage publishing, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and other Microsoft platforms running on the IIS Web server.
Office Password Recovery Toolbox - To protect privacy and limit access to sensitive information, MS Office provides different types of protection. Without a password, access to the most sensitive and important data is impossible.... ...