Visual Importer Professional is an automation tool. User can design Import, Export and SQL scripts, add them to the Package and schedule it for execution on regular basis. Visual Importer Professional stores all information in the repository. Unlike DTS, SSIS and Oracle Warehouse builder Visual Importer Professional can receive emails and process attachments as well. All FTP operations also supported. By combining simple Package Items together
Visual Importer Professional helps small businesses and Fortune 100 companies to automate complicated business processes and everyday tasks.
Visual Importer Professional FAQ ,
Watch Online Flash Demo ,
Read Product Documentation (PDF).
Works out of the box, Backed up by Free, Fast, Unparalleled Support
What Can Visual Importer Professional do?
Visual Importer Professional is designed to automate database loading process. Typical usage of it would be download files from FTP Server, load them into the database, run stored procedure or Sql script and send email to administrator once package is completed. Unlike Oracle SQL loader, BCP, DTS or SSIS Visual Importer Professional can also add new and update old records based on primary key. Some examples of what customers use this
ETL tool for include:
Load Data From:
- Multiple Delimited or Fixed width Text files
- Multiple Excel files + Multiple Excel Spreadsheets
- Multiple MS Access Databases + Multiple Tables
- Multiple DBF Files
- Multiple Tables
- MS Sql Server
- Any ODBC Database
- Oracle 7-11g database
- SQL server 7- 2008
- ODBC source
Transformations and Tasks:
- Add Records
- Update Records
- Delete Records
- Add New and Update existing Records
- Apply Functions to Database Fields
- Apply user defined Date format
- Run calculations during import
- Run Sql script before and after loading data
- Filter Source Data
- Use Select Statement as a Data Source
- Export Data from any database
- FTP Downloads and Uploads
- Create or Delete directories on FTP server
- Rename or delete files on FTP server
- Send Emails with attachments
- Receive Emails with attachments
- Save attachments
- Compress files
- Decompress zip files
- Copy, move, rename, merge, delete files
- Compare files using MD5, size or creation date
- Check if file exist
- Schedule packages for execution
- Run bat files or execute any windows application
- Edit and run SQL Scripts
- Execute Packages from the command line
Supported Repository Types:
- MS Access (Default Repository).
- MS Sql Server
Every package execution is logged, If something went wrong Visual importer Professional writes detailed message into the log and writes a record into rejected records file.
Visual Importer Professional runs on Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/Vista2003
There are two types of licenses available
1. A single computer usage license. The user purchases one license to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on one computer.
2. A SITE usage license. The user purchases a single usage license, authorising the use of SOFTWARE PRODUCT, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical site location. This site location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
Click to Enlarge