Description: IDLocker is a multifunctional secure app. You can use it as a password manager, secure notes diary, or use for keeping your bank cards information in a secure place.
1. It can be used as Password Manager, Bank Cards Manager, or Secret Notes Diary
2. All of the important information is stored in encrypted form, and no one can decrypt it without knowing your password.
3. Army strength encryption algorithm based on AES encryption. AES is a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
4. Support for all major languages. App can store data in English, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Chinese, Japanese and many more.
5. App can launch the website from within the Locker, and your password is copied over to clipboard and available to paste anywhere.
6. It can export all the confidential data to PDF files in plain text for printing.
7. Set individual passwords for Locker or link them with Master Password.
8. Password generator for generating random and robust passwords.
7. Currently available on Android and Windows with same functionality and user interface.
Since every social network, blog or forum requires a username and a password, it can get quite difficult to remember every account you may have active on the Internet. Same is the case for bank cards and confidential notes. Hence, it can be useful to store the details in a single location and retrieve them whenever they are required, while also keeping them safe from unauthorized access.