dbForge Studio for SQL Server 5.4 Screenshots
| Return to the dbForge Studio for SQL Server details page | More titles by Devart |
Description:dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting and analysis. The tool will help SQL developers to manage databases, version-control database changes in popular source control systems, speed up routine tasks, as well, as to make complex database changes.
* Tool for source-controlling SQL databases
* Data Generator. More than 180 meaningful data generators, user-defined generator etc
* SQL Coding Assistance - code completion and formatting, SQL snippets, quick info and navigation.
* Table Designer allows to set table properties in the visual editors, edit scripts, rebuild tables and preview changes before modifying database objects
* Database Diagram
* Schema Compare allows to synchronize database schemas with complex object dependencies; Detect development errors early; create schema snapshots to capture database structure etc.
* T-SQL Code Analyzer
* Visual Index Editor
* Custom mapping for objects by their names
* Server Events Profiler
* T-SQL Debugger
* Query Profiler is an invaluable tool for detecting bottlenecks and optimization of slow query execution time
* Query Builder - use visual editors to create queries fast with a mouse click.
* Database Management - create, edit, copy, attach, detach, generate script of SQL Server Database
* Data Export and Import tools for filling a database with external source data and migrating data between systems.
* Data Compare tool for transferring data between servers
* Data Editor streamlines your work by providing comfortable editing, filtering, sorting, copying of randomly selected cells, quick data export to INSERT query and many other features for a higher productivity.
* Data Report designer is capable to generate reports in 9 formats
* Index Manager
* Unit Test tool
* Source Control
* SQL Server 2016 support
*Database Search (objects and data)
*Data Editor, Viewer Window
*Documenter for SQL Server tool