Want to be notified when Yodot File Recovery Windows is updated?
ExcelPipe across hundreds of Microsoft Excel files:
- Modify hyperlinks to point to renamed servers
- Update phone numbers, addresses and other contact information
- Change details across compliance documents
- Change part numbers and SKUs across many files
- No document or folder limit!
- No limit on the number of search/replace phrases
- Handles Unicode for non-English languages
- Handles passwords
Description:Recovering files after permanent deletion or loss is quite tricky on computers, as new data gets updated every while. Few causes that creates need for recovery is accidentally deleting folder files, mistakenly emptying recycle bin, interrupted transfer of files between same or different storage devices, deleted wrong partition in place of other, due to virus infection or abnormal shutdown of PC. Yodot File Recovery is a small utility for computers running with Windows that lets you recover data from corrupted partition.
Yodot File Recovery can:
- Perform quick scan and find deleted files
- Retrieve 300+ types of files on any storage device compatible on Windows PC
Yodot File Recovery can’t
• Recover unsaved or overwritten data
How to recover deleteddata
• Download the free trial version of Yodot File Recovery software and install it in your portable workstation or PC
• Click on Deleted File Recovery to reestablish the deleted files and choose Lost File Recovery for restoringlost documents and organizers
• Scan the drive from where you want to recover data
• If you can see your lost or deleted files then go ahead and purchase the actual version
• Purchasing an activation key lets you to save your file recovery results on any location of your choice
Supported Operating Systems:
You can install this toolkit on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP,Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Because of the uncommon features of this software it gains maximum success rate in recovering different types of files.
How to Uninstall Yodot File Recovery Windows 184.108.40.206
Open Start Menu, and look for the Yodot File Recovery Windows program group. In the Yodot File Recovery Windows program group, you should see Uninstall Yodot File Recovery Windows. Click this to uninstall.
If you don't see an Uninstall icon, Open Start Menu\Control Panel, Uninstall a Program. You should see Yodot File Recovery Windows 220.127.116.11 in the list. Select it and press the [Uninstall] button above it.